THE OWEN TESTAMENT

Help me, Oh Clouds. Oh Clouds, stay by me. Let no harm come to me. Let me remain healthy and invincible. 

Send, Oh send, you powerful Clouds, ninety cats. I command you, Oh King of the Cats, I pray you. May you gather them together, even if you are in the mountains, or on the waters, or on the roofs, or on the other side of the ocean.

May these ninety cats appear to tear and destroy the hearts of kings and princes, and in the same way the hearts of teachers and judges, so they shall harm me not. Holy Trinity, protect me.

A Good Place To Start Introduction To The New Testament / ACCOUNTT PAYEE / Steven James Brightfield

- The PURPOSE of life is to make sure there is no-one trapped UNDERGROUND

- The MEANING of life is to find the SOVIETT UNION

- The COST of life is to buy the GENERATIONALL ORTHOGONALL DURECTIVE

- The SOVIET UNION is The State of SYPHILLIS

- The CONSTRUCTOR of the world is the ROYAL AIRFORCE

- The REAL OWNER of the world is the PRIME MINISTER OF THE UNITTED KINGDOM

- The REAL theory of every thing is THE UNITTED STATES CONSTITUTION

- The CASCH REGISTER is the real CENTRIPETAL PROPULSION DEVICE

- The AREACODE INTERNETT is the real HEAVEN by Navy tare

 (NOTTINGHAMSHIRE.PLUMBLINE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 x Addvanced Gass-Cooled Reactors

A Good Place To Start Introduction To The New Testament / ACCOUNT PAYEE